1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Best apps for toddlers?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by ahoward1126, May 15, 2011.

1. ahoward1126

ahoward1126 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've downloaded PBS kids, Elmo ABC, Read Me Stories, and Doodle Buddy. Any other good suggestions for my 2 year old daughter?
  2. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Try 'talking Tom' and 'talking ben'. These apps are brilliant for all ages
  3. SoldOnApple

SoldOnApple iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know any apps that teach toddlers, in a fun way, about user interfaces? I've seen toddlers with iPads (they LOVE them), but many of the ones I have seen get frustrated because they don't know what to click on or how to swipe etc. Of course sometimes you get a very impressive toddler who knows how to use them better than me (or with more confidence, hehe). But there must be an app that teaches user interface in a fun way for toddlers, and adults too. I've seen so many adults get frustrated with a new UI, they would pay money for a UI "brain training" apps, so I'm deducing that these apps must exist.