What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best apps for toddlers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've downloaded PBS kids, Elmo ABC, Read Me Stories, and Doodle Buddy. Any other good suggestions for my 2 year old daughter?

SoldOnApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know any apps that teach toddlers, in a fun way, about user interfaces? I've seen toddlers with iPads (they LOVE them), but many of the ones I have seen get frustrated because they don't know what to click on or how to swipe etc. Of course sometimes you get a very impressive toddler who knows how to use them better than me (or with more confidence, hehe). But there must be an app that teaches user interface in a fun way for toddlers, and adults too. I've seen so many adults get frustrated with a new UI, they would pay money for a UI "brain training" apps, so I'm deducing that these apps must exist.

SSW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know any apps that teach toddlers, in a fun way, about user interfaces? I've seen toddlers with iPads (they LOVE them), but many of the ones I have seen get frustrated because they don't know what to click on or how to swipe etc. Of course sometimes you get a very impressive toddler who knows how to use them better than me (or with more confidence, hehe). But there must be an app that teaches user interface in a fun way for toddlers, and adults too. I've seen so many adults get frustrated with a new UI, they would pay money for a UI "brain training" apps, so I'm deducing that these apps must exist.
My nephew likes playing "Four Fish".

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi SSW - welcome to the forum! :)

You've replied to a 5 year old thread which was started a month after I bought an iPad 2 (now on an iPad Air 2) - believe this thread should be closed and a new one started by someone interested w/ updated apps and discussion - just saying. Dave

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like your thoughts, Dave. [emoji4]

First, welcome to the forum, SSW! It's good to see you and I hope you enjoy your visit(s) here.

If you are looking for apps for toddlers, may I suggest you start a thread in the General section (or games section) of this forum to ask for other member input. This thread is so old - there are probably bunches of new ones, now.

So, this thread is now closed... Thanks.

Marilyn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts