What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best APP to Annotate Photos on iPad ?

jooeey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please suggest a Good APP to be used on the iPad where I can annotate i.e point out anything if I have to by arrow or draw shapes to illustrate what I am pointing towards on the Photograph. APP Which has features like what you get in MS-Paint where you can annotate on a Photo by pointing on that spot by objects, arrows etc...

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use Skitch. Here's one of my own pictures with a few examples what you can do with it: image-133923256.jpg
You can change to different colours, choose the shapes you need, write, ...
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
J

jooeey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Skitch. Here's one of my own pictures with a few examples what you can do with it: View attachment 50468
You can change to different colours, choose the shapes you need, write, ...
Hope that helps.

The Problem with Skitch is the shapes that it offers to draw over a Photo you cant really drag it the way you want like you can do in say for e.g MS-Paint meaning, If I want to draw a Curved Line over a Photo showing or describing somethiing. I cant really do that ! Correct me if I am wrong ?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you think of something like this? image-515006274.jpgSorry, there was no better picture in my camera roll.
It's done with this:

image-3315647439.jpg

Last edited:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There's a learning curve, but the free vector drawing app Inkpad lets you go totally wacky:

image-3995744019.jpg

Bézier curves, custom gradients, transparency, layers...it's like Illustrator for iPad, without the annoyance of being an Adobe product. :)

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts