What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app for Excel

Shfire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am new to this forum and I have just recently gotten my ipad 2 (after a long and exhausting search haha). I'm currently investing in the stock market and I use excel to keep track of everything. This also involves using lots of formulas that affect my numbers. E.g. When I change the price at which I bought a stock my profit will change. I am looking for an app that will respect those formulas, meaning whenever I change one number it'll change appropriately anything else affected by a formula. Hopefully I make sense haha. So anyone know of any apps like this? I'm willing to pay up to $40. Thanks guys!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My choice is Documents To Go, but I believe Numbers reads Excel files too... They both handle formulae just fine.

Last edited:

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer Quickoffice, No particular reason I picked over " docs to go". I have few niggles with quick office. One being that some of the formulas I use don't seem to carry over to my Mac , via MM.
I use this app for work purposes, So it gets good work out, I have had no locks up, just little jiggles that I have learnt to work around or tolerate

Most reactions

Latest posts