1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Belkin Smart Case any good

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Paul80, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Paul80

Paul80 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guys

Anyone got one of these Belkin cases on there iPad

http://www.belkin.com/uk/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=544142

I got one when I first got my iPad2 and at first thought it was quite good, but now I am not so sure, what I am finding is that the lid does not fit properly when closed and as I am walking around carrying the iPad all I can hear is it clicking into and out of sleep mode because the front flap is not fitting properly when closed.

Is this a known issue with these cases. Or do I just have a duff one.

If they are all like this can it be fixed, if not what's the best option for a case that will protect to back as well as the front.

Thanks

Paul
  2. Valkrider

Valkrider iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can always turn off the auto wake in Settings and just wake it up by a brief press of the button.
  3. Paul80

Paul80 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reply and usefull tip

I have now turned the wake up setting off.

Still have to figure out why its not closing properly, I asume its just mine as no one else has complaned about it on any of the iPad forums I have joined.

I have lost the receipt and box so cannot take it back for a replacement or refund.

Paul