What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belkin FlipBlade stand - lots of photos

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanted to get a stand. I don't like having the smart cover open all the time unless if I have to. I would rather want it closed to protect the screen.

I had a Arkon portable stand with my old Thrive. It worked pretty good but wanted something a little bit different. This was a good change

This a 3 with a belkin snap shield and smart cover.

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

100_5495.jpg

On the lowest setting. You can only have it in landscape mode for this one. Portrait mode causes the stand to tip over. The footprint on the base isn't big enough to support portrait. Which is okay, not like I'm every going to set it this low anyways (most likely never).

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

Adjustment, the two side buttons on each side gets pushed in. Then you adjust the angle. The rubber padding on the bottom really mades the stand stick; so it doesnt move around. Pretty solid stand if anyone is looking for one.

Got it for $20 shipped off eBay.

:)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts