What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beeri, a Siri activated beer pouring system

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing like an ice cold beer, on a hot sunny day they say, after the yard work, before the barbecue.

What some people will do to push modern technology to it's limits, though a little bit wacky. This is just silly antics...

http://laughingsquid.com/beeri-a-siri-activated-beer-pouring-system-2/

I'm not a beer drinker, and this wouldn't work very well with bottles of fine wine.

Chas

Last edited:

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this link. Even though applying technology to a seemingly frivolous task, it does inspire: "If SIRI can do that with a can of beer, maybe it can help a wheel chair move?" I don't mean to be too serious, but great inventions often come from something as simple as pouring a can of beer.

OP
Redhotpoker

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MattIM said:
Thank you for posting this link. Even though applying technology to a seemingly frivolous task, it does inspire: "If SIRI can do that with a can of beer, maybe it can help a wheel chair move?" I don't mean to be too serious, but great inventions often come from something as simple as pouring a can of beer.

Hi MattIM,
Hmmm, you might be on to something. You are so right on with this kind of "out of the normal box" thinking.
It's great to see others looking forward. Perhaps you might be the next great inventor, or who changes the world with a simple song.

Be well, and keep thinking

Chas

Most reactions

Latest posts