What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Time Stories for children?

goldcoast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for bed time stories for my kid, can anyone suggest me how to find.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look in the iBooks section of the Forum. There's a Member who posts there on a very regular basis indeed with a wide range of children's books - many free. She is always very active in reviewing and describing children's books. So pop over to the iBooks section of the Forum and have a look.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have a look in the iBooks section of the Forum. There's a Member who posts there on a very regular basis indeed with a wide range of children's books - many free. She is always very active in reviewing and describing children's books. So pop over to the iBooks section of the Forum and have a look.

Tim

I haven't seen a post by Carisa recently. I wonder what she is up to. Here is a list of the threads started by her. They should help.

http://www.ipadforums.net/search.php?searchid=1738790

cre8tivexpert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for bed time stories for my kid, can anyone suggest me how to find.

I have one I wrote that is iPad friendly (blog format) called, The Small Prickly Red Cactus ( i couldn't link to it but a quick Google Search and you'll find it
- hope you like it.

Gabriel

Most reactions

Latest posts