What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED!!!! iPad Mini IOS 6.0.1 Jailbreaking Scams

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today as I was doing some research to see how the developers and programmers are doing on the jailbreak for all IOS 6.0.1 devices, I read that some websites are having people pay them there hard earned cash to get a FAKE Jailbreaking software that will seem real but isn't. Some people say when they tried the software it had the option to jailbreak the mini and other IOS 6.0.1 devices but when they clicked the start button it crashed or keep saying downloading. BE WARNED!!!! The developers are not going to be releasing the jailbreak for IOS 6.0.1 for a while (I'm assuming) do to the OS being so new and its not an easy task to crack. Message Me if you have any questions... And Let me know if you want me to keep sharing the news I have discovered thanks xTyler

A

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good advice.

When the jailbreak becomes available, rest assured that f4780y and Mickey330 will let you know all about it within minutes. Above all, IT WILL BE FREE. Do not pay for jailbreaking. It's not necessary, and shelling out your cash won't make it happen any faster.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
xTyler

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Good advice.

When the jailbreak becomes available, rest assured that f4780y and Mickey330 will let you know all about it within minutes. Above all, IT WILL BE FREE. Do not pay for jailbreaking. It's not necessary, and shelling out your cash won't make it happen any faster.

I'm a Apple Developer and I thought share this with other people so they know not to fall for the scam and I hope I prevented several people from getting scammed.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xTyler said:
I'm a Apple Developer and I thought share this with other people so they know not to fall for the scam and I hope I prevented several people from getting scammed.

Thanks for that. Jailbreakers are getting desperate. It's taking ever longer to find the exploits, and the promise of an easy fix in return for cash must be tempting. The forum fully supports jailbreaking, and the two mods I mentioned are experts on the subject. When they say it can be done, you can trust their word.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a thread (started by my fellow moderator - and jail breaker extraordinaire! - f4780y) that is designed to keep track of a potential jail break for iOS 6.x. It is here: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=89458

I recommend that anyone who is interested in a jail break for iOS 6 subscribe to this thread. It will be updated as soon there is news.

Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
xTyler

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Thanks for that. Jailbreakers are getting desperate. It's taking ever longer to find the exploits, and the promise of an easy fix in return for cash must be tempting. The forum fully supports jailbreaking, and the two mods I mentioned are experts on the subject. When they say it can be done, you can trust their word.

Okay thanks so much :) and I don't have to get a developer badge do I?

OP
xTyler

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
We have a thread (started by my fellow moderator - and jail breaker extraordinaire! - f4780y) that is designed to keep track of a potential jail break for iOS 6.x. It is here: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=89458

I recommend that anyone who is interested in a jail break for iOS 6 subscribe to this thread. It will be updated as soon there is news.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Thanks for the link Marilyn.

Most reactions

Latest posts