What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be.EZ unveils iPad Robes

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
be.ez-ipad-robes.jpg

Be.ez has unveiled its new LA robe iPad Allure sleeve for the Apple iPad. Arriving in several colors, including moka, black, multi-color, and red, the zip-access LA robe features memory foam padding, a soft, high-grade fleece interior lining to prevent scratching, and a striped outer pattern. Be.ez’s LA robe iPad Allure sleeve for the Apple iPad will be available this spring and will sell for $30.

http://www.be-ez.com/index.html

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not feeling the patterns except the black, but they look good. I wonder if those are just concept images or if they actually exist.

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IpadOne,

I like the little backpack. It looks similar to the kensington Sling Bag (which is not on their site anymore). What will your backpack cost? Do have any more images of it?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Bag

IpadOne,

I like the little backpack. It looks similar to the kensington Sling Bag (which is not on their site anymore). What will your backpack cost? Do have any more images of it?

We will surely more cheap as one of our first point is to be aggressive with our price, but price is not all in computer bag case made it useful is more important and of course elegant :D

in the coming few days i will publish some picture of our bag

PS: is not a backpack is a shoulder bag

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normally when I think of a shoulder bag I think of a man purse:D. Your bag looks more like a backpack to me, but then what do I know of these things; I just want a bag to carry my iPad. I'm looking forward to any new info on your bag.

bag2.png

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad bag

Normally when I think of a shoulder bag I think of a man purse:D. Your bag looks more like a backpack to me, but then what do I know of these things; I just want a bag to carry my iPad. I'm looking forward to any new info on your bag.

bag2.png

This is the first prototype the final one is more better , believe me

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing it. Will the bag be able to fit an iPad with the Apple iPad case (it looks like it will)?

Most reactions