What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BCC problem

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I am having a problem with all my emails being cc/bcc back to me. I went into the settings and turned that option off and it still does it. Any ideas?

longshanks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have this same annoying problem and it appears that there is no answer.
I have taken advice and turned off this function in ipad mail app but still it appears addressing every email I write to me as well as the selected recipient.

longshanks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your email account setting on the server (via the web). Sometimes they also have that setting.
Hi thanks for your reply, this problem is only on my ipad mail app, I use other devices ie, Linux laptop, windows laptop where this problem is not there.

BikeFlagAZ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try using a web browser, rather than the built in mail app, to connect to your e-mail server. and see if you get the same result. Let us know what happens.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since you’ve already turned off the Always BBC Myself option in Settings Mail, try toggling it. Turn it on for a while and send a few test emails, then turn it off again.

If that does not work you can try Reset All Settings in Settings > General > Reset. This does not delete content, apps, or third party settings. It will put most system and native app settings back to default, so be prepared to do some tweaking afterwords.

Be careful with the Reset settings. Don’t tap the wrong one by accident.

Note: Wow, they’ve really changed up Reset settings in iPadOS 15 Public Beta. Couple of new options, and different UI.

Most reactions

Latest posts