What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBC iPlayer outside the UK?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lukepast said:
The UK tv licensing website TV Licensing - Home is quite clear that if you do not watch live tv over the Internet i.e. only recordings post live broadcast then you do not need a licence:)

I agree. I made that comment earlier based on the article Tim pointed out. Thanks for the reinforcement.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Andy1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
British TV on the Ipad

Mate this is AMAZING!!! Ha Ha Ha!! I have been looking for this for ages! Your a star!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Andy1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A mate runs an awesome service for anyone interested.

46 Sky channels including Sky Sports 1-3, all the movie channels, TV guide & huge resource of radio channels FOR A TENNER A MONTH. No messing about with proxys or any catch.

Mate who runs the site is generally always online to answer any queries via the popup at the bottom right.

HDMI cables on Amazon for less than £2 also for watching through the telly.

Nice.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you sooooo much:D:D:D:D

rickshaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see Australia now has a licensed BBC official player but I cant see most countries gaining rights for the content elsewhere due to US networks. best bet i guess is just to look around for coupon deals. this ones good for the first month

watchiplayer com/trialoffer.html

Most reactions

Latest posts