What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBC iplayer outside of the UK?

GapsterLeFayt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I have an apple pro laptop which I bought in the UK. It receives all the UK BBC radio stations, no problems, but obviously no BBC Tv programs... I guess I must have downloaded iplayer when I was in London.

Having bought an ipod2 from the UK I would like to listen to BBC radio but the BBC iplayer is not an available app in France?? Is there a way around this (I only want radio) or is it a case of downloading the app when I'm back in the UK?

Can anyone help with this?

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For BBC radio you can use any other radio app, like tunein or wunder.

For the bbc iplayer outside the uk you need either to download the international version and pay a monthly subscription or use a vpn service to pretend that you are connecting from the uk.

OP
G

GapsterLeFayt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Though I'm baffled as to why the laptop works but the ipad2 doesn't.....

Most reactions

Latest posts