1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Battery

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by jasfin123, Oct 25, 2012.

1. jasfin123

jasfin123 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How long should my battery last on my iPad3 I have to charge it evray day and its dropped 10 pr cent in the last 3 hours and ave not used it
  2. mrcupu

mrcupu iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    have u ever try to drain the battery at least once a month to re calibrate the battery meter and also if i am not mistaken it been told that eventhough the charge says 100% sometimes its not correct also maybe helpful maybe not but you can try use a battery indicator hd app which is free and it can tell how much hour you got left etc if that still suspicious then maybe you got battery leaking and need replacement around 100 bucks i think :thumbs:
  3. jasfin123

jasfin123 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers al let the battery run totally dead to nite and give it a full recharge' if that doesn't work should my warranty not cover it as its only 3 wks old,