What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery

jasfin123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long should my battery last on my iPad3 I have to charge it evray day and its dropped 10 pr cent in the last 3 hours and ave not used it

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have u ever try to drain the battery at least once a month to re calibrate the battery meter and also if i am not mistaken it been told that eventhough the charge says 100% sometimes its not correct also maybe helpful maybe not but you can try use a battery indicator hd app which is free and it can tell how much hour you got left etc if that still suspicious then maybe you got battery leaking and need replacement around 100 bucks i think :thumbs:

OP
jasfin123

jasfin123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers al let the battery run totally dead to nite and give it a full recharge' if that doesn't work should my warranty not cover it as its only 3 wks old,

ArthurTS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers al let the battery run totally dead to nite and give it a full recharge' if that doesn't work should my warranty not cover it as its only 3 wks old,
My brand new iPad2Air was fully charged yesterday. By 11pm it was 70%. By 7am this morning it was 30%. Until the battery died my old iPad 2 would rune for days without use. Have I been shipped a devise with a dud battery?

Brian 244

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was it used overnight or just on standby? If you are using a smart cover make sure it is closed properly. Also check your screen brightness (if it's on full , then that will kill the battery). You can also check under the Battery Field in Settings and see what's draining it.

Most reactions

Latest posts