What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery

Larrybe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the best way to keep the iPad battery performing the best? Also, are there any great apps for keep the battery in top shape?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TBH I read all the instructions when I bought the machine and haven't bothered since. Thats over six months ago and I haven't noticed any degradation in the battery life.

Theoretically you should let it run out about once a month, but I just recharge every morning when checking my desktops. That can be anything from 60 to 13% battery life left depending on how heavily it was used the day before.

My intentions are good......

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battery Doctor HD works fine on mine. Just type in battery in the iTunes search, and you will find over a dozen battery monitors apps. Most have good tips on saving battery life also.

Most reactions

Latest posts