1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Battery Voltage App?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by RichardStep, Jul 24, 2012.

1. RichardStep

RichardStep iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! I've spent the last few days strolling (more like stumbling) through the online app store interface and I'm not sure my eyes will stop bleeding if I don't get some help.

I will be doing pretty extensive testing on a batch of iPad3's (ten's of them... not thousands... but still) soon and I can't seem to find an app that displays battery information other than a % of estimated capacity left. The % indicator isn't precise enough for the fidelity of the tests we're performing. (voltage comparisons before and after vibration, and vacuum leakage testing with a maximum difference of 0.1%)

Is there an app out there that will give a specific voltage reading (e.g. 3.94 [V])?

Thank you mucho-macho for any suggestions and help.