What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery usage data not showing.

Jaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The battery usage data is not showing on my iPad Pro.

It says battery information will be shown after using the iPad for a few minutes, but this doesn't happen. Can anyone help please?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unplug your iPad, if it's charging. Otherwise you won't get the information about battery usage.

If it is unplugged, use it a bit longer, maybe half an hour, then check it again.

If it still doesn't show the data, reboot your iPad: press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Release both, the iPad will power up on it's own.

Another option would be to update your device, if the latest iOS is not installed: 9.2.1.

If nothing of the advice above helps, go to Settings - General - Reset, and select "Reset All Settings". This won't remove any data from your iPad, but it will revert your settings to default. So you'll have to look at the Settings app afterwards, to make sure everything is set up as preferred.

OP
J

Jaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rebooted my iPad and now can see the battery usage data. Thank you for your help, really appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts