What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery starting to...

dabears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last longer now that I had my iPad 2 almost two months. I still have 4.3 iOS on it and somehow the battery drainage stopped happening. Anyone having the same experience?

fribourg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you started charging the ipad with a 10W wall charger? I noticed mine last considerably longer compared to when I'm charging it using a usb cable connected to a pc/laptop.

wug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, big difference when charging via USB. I put in on charge overnight and in the morning was only 41% charged. Much better when charging with AC.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iPad only charges at normal speed when it is connected to the wall charger it came with. The iPad charger supplies 10W(5V, 2A), where as the laptop USB slot only supply ~0.5A, so charging the iPad via laptop can be really slow.

iPod and iPhone charges are also slow in comparison.

This is a suggestion from Dontunderstandmyipad by the way!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
D

dabears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you started charging the ipad with a 10W wall charger? I noticed mine last considerably longer compared to when I'm charging it using a usb cable connected to a pc/laptop.

I always charged mine through wall outlet with the charger that came with.

videodj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated my pc drivers with Asus AI charger, improves the USB output power, iPhone charges faster now as well. There also work on my Dell Precision and Toshiba Satellite.

Most reactions

Latest posts