What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery problem?

Brian 244

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I agree Dave, but we are in Canada and won't be back in Az till Nov. I def will take it in, but was hoping to 'fix" the problem in the meantime.
We do have Apple stores in the great white north if you are near a major city. In the meantime, check your screen brightness. That can be a killer of batteries.

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They say that a iPad Mini 2 battery should give you about 10 hours of life when charged. I am not 100% sure on that fact as the ipad gets used more and gets older.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They say that a iPad Mini 2 battery should give you about 10 hours of life when charged. I am not 100% sure on that fact as the ipad gets used more and gets older.
That time is with a new battery in perfect condition. All batteries lose capacity as they age.

Most reactions

Latest posts