What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery life

ArthurNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it common for the battery life to last about 6 hours after a full charge on the new iPad? This is happening with mine since day 1. I have to charge it daily and I do not watch movies on it....yet. Battery on my iPad 2 lasts like forever.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ArthurNYC said:
Is it common for the battery life to last about 6 hours after a full charge on the new iPad? This is happening with mine since day 1. I have to charge it daily and I do not watch movies on it....yet. Battery on my iPad 2 lasts like forever.

What are you using you iPad for?Some activities are more battery intensive than others.

tiffy83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
What are you using you iPad for?Some activities are more battery intensive than others.

I'm not having that problem! My iPad batter last a long time. 3 times as long as my iPhone!

I've been playing on my iPad nearly ALL day (not an exaggeration!!) and I still have over half the battery life left!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have not done so, try turning the screen brightens down to at least half, or a little less. A full bright screen eats batteries fast.

Most reactions