1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Battery inside of my iPad 2 are CRAZY!!!!

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by hugovaraujo, May 7, 2012.

1. hugovaraujo

hugovaraujo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Don't speak English, i Am brazilian guy, and I have a LOT of problems inside of my iPad 2: BATTERY - This such has made me stupid "RETARDADO - PORTUGUESE". I have my Questions but I have my answers:
    This started when I had download The Assassins Creed book... In 5.0.1 I installed SB Settings - PROBLEM SOLVED.
    But on 5.1 the virus are persistent, he don't goes away!!!On My iPAd, when reached in 15% him turn off automatically Battery and when him reached in 85% he jumped to 100% THIS IS ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!! I tried to restore (don't work), delete all things, and reinstall my windows on PC(don't work). Anyone with ideas? or without? Anyone?