What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery Drain??.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Running video, especially streaming, is probably the most taxing.

But you could do this for half the day on the iPad and still have enough battery to watch another movie, if you start with a full charge.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found playing games drains the battery faster than anything else I do on the iPad. I guess that is to be expected though.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmm, you are probably right. I didn't think of games.

It would depend on the kind of game of course. I doubt Suduko or similar games are any worse than reading a book. An FPS should be the worst.

Akiake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been on this app for about 20-30 minutes, my 16GB iPad still hasn't moved from 100%.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep games is what does it for me, runs battery right down, I wish though that my iphone 3GS battery lasted as long as my ipad lol charging mu iphone twice a day.

Last edited:

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me the X-plane 9 app drains battery very fast.The second game that drains my battery very fast is Modern combat 2 in Multiplayer mode.Still much better than my HP laptop which drains the battery in 45 min.:))

Most reactions

Latest posts