What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery drain

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please can someone with more knowledge help me, I'm a new iPad user and have just updated my ipad 4 with the ios7 my only problem seems to be battery drain, i have been into my settings and turned off a few things but any other suggestions would be most welcome thx in advance.

OP
W

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just about fed up with this ipad now, took me ages to get it sorted last time its so frustrating. Tried everything possible only thing left is chuck it out and go back to my trusted pc. Lol

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You may consider changing the wallpaper if you have a 'dynamic' one and just see that you do not have toooooooooooo many apps open at once.

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have tried all the tips and tricks from the internet, I recommend to do a full restore through iTunes! I did that and now my battery is the same like in iOS 6.1.3 (it lasts for days). Do also the tips and you'll have a better battery.
Hope it works for you.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do we do a full restore through iTunes? Sorry, I am a newbie at all the techno stuff lol
If you are a newbie with the iPad, connect your iPad to your PC, then download and install iTunes on your PC when it will be prompted. After downloading it, your iDevices back up all your device data on iTunes, that's of course if you open it.

Most reactions