What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery app - hours per charge

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that is able to tell you how many hours you have had since your last full charge?

What I mean is an app that I can zero when I have fully charged my iPad and then it keeps a log of my usage. It would be interesting to see how many hours I am getting. Maybe keeping a log from the wifi usage??

I have tried searching the app store but there is a bewildering choice off battery apps. I found one for Wifi which counts data, but not time.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Harters said:
Is there an app that is able to tell you how many hours you have had since your last full charge?

What I mean is an app that I can zero when I have fully charged my iPad and then it keeps a log of my usage. It would be interesting to see how many hours I am getting. Maybe keeping a log from the wifi usage??

I have tried searching the app store but there is a bewildering choice off battery apps.

battery butler sounds like what you want

OP
Harters

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wytey said:
battery butler sounds like what you want

Thank you for the speedy reply :)

I will have a look at it again later and try and decipher what they are talking about??? Just off out now.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Wytey, will try that myself, I always wondered about that!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts