What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic theming help

ohwow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Total newbie here--I'm jailbroken (ipad 3, 5.1.1 with absinthe 2.0), blobs saved, cydia and winterboard installed but after much searching and googling, I'm stuck...

Is there a place to preview themes and addons? Then, how do I apply them? Thru Winterboard? Or Cydia?

I apologize in advance, I'm a dork but I just can't seem to understand how to change the look of my spiffy new ipad.

TIA

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You won't find any themes that are iPad3 ready yet AFAIK. Remember, this is the first retina display iPad. The theme developers need to update and issue new versions of their themes, just like the did when the iPhone4 was released. This will take time, so you need to be patient. Keep an eye on our themes section. I for one will be updating the threads in there as soon as my favourites support the iPad3.

There is no way to preview themes, other than by applying them, or by reviewing their screenshots on the relevant tab in Cydia before you install it, so rest assured you are not doing anything wrong.

flyass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah winterboard will be good for aplying themes to ipad so will dreamboard i guess, but if you are on ipad3 ther will be few themes working yet bcourse the jb has onely been around for a week or so.

OP
O

ohwow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your fast replies..Lets hope we see some themes soon.

Thanks again

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts