What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic Facebook app questions....

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Hi guys, please stick with me, facebook and all that is very new to me (and the wife)....

1) I have the latest ipad facebook app, but, unlike the web version, how do i share a photo from my 'photo' menu onto my 'wall'? just adding a photo from the 'status' or 'photo' options only uploads it, it doesnt post it.

sure there'll be more to follow, thanks

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't 'share' a photo from someone's page via the app, I don't know why.
The app will upload and publish your own photo though.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, can't be any more help then. It works fine on mine, just press photo and choose from library and it should work?

Attachments

• image-1022930981.jpg
    image-1022930981.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 217

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How odd. As you see, the picture I uploaded using this method appears on my wall.
I would be tempted to delete and reinstall the app and see if that helps maybe?

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Done that. No works.

But, what does work every time is if i use the app's 'check in' option instead. I can post phots on my wall every time with this :)

next Q.....

2) in the app, how do i publish or post a photo onto my wall from one of my facebook albums? Cant find the option.

Most reactions

Latest posts