What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barnes & Noble app

artemisblossom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a Barnes and Noble app for the ipad? When I went to the app store I seen one for the ipone but nothing for the ipad. Would the ipone app work? How does it look?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Barnes & Noble app is called "Nook". That app is where you buy and read books from Barnes & Noble only. Just go to the App Store and search for "nook".

OP
A

artemisblossom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you, I went to the apple app store and searched for the Nook app and came up with nothing. I wonder if they removed it or something

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that there are some copyright issues that might be the reason for it not showing up. For instance, there are things I can download from iBooks and Amazon that are not available to our neighbors to the north and that might be what is going on here.

OP
A

artemisblossom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes that could be it I am in canada and my itunes in registered in canada. Is it possible to have 2 itunes accounts, one Canadian and one American? I do have an American credit card and address as well as a Canadian One.

Most reactions

Latest posts