Barham

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Viddy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Viddy

Viddy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, i'm totally new to ipad and nervous about how overwhelming all this is!
    Everything is so foreign so will need lots of guidance. Thanks and what is a thread?
    And a tag?
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +749 / 0
    Hi there and welcome.

Well this is a thread, any new topic in a forum is a thread and your introduction is just that, I'm posting this reply in your thread. The important thing about threads is that they are posted in the correct forums as it helps other members find them........and so far you have done very well.

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

The Archangel
  3. Good karma

Good karma iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the ipad forum 

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +899 / 0
    Hi & welcome to the forum - :)

There is already plenty of information here in various forums & threads, so just learn to do some searching - your question(s) may have been already been answered.

Also download the iPad2 User Guide and place in one of your reading apps for quick reference - good luck; I'm sure that you will enjoy the device!
  5. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,384 / 1
    Besides saying welcome I'll just add that tags are keywords than can be added to threads to make them easier to search for. Assigning them is optional, and therefor rarely done.
  6. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland