1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Barclays Interest Free finance deal

Discussion in 'UK iPad General Discussions' started by scipio, Aug 4, 2012.

1. scipio

scipio iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys my first post on the forum! I'm looking at a new iPad from the MCC shop, purchased through Barclays Finance on an interest free basis, as long as the full amount is paid within nine months.
    I am normally completely against incurring unnecessary debt but I just can't afford to pay out cash at this time, so this looks like a 'good' option.
    Does anyone have any experience of this particular payment method? Would you recommend it, or avoid it like small pox? I can afford the repayments, that is not the issue. The 'issue' is that I don't trust ANY financial institution and I have read some rather disparaging feedback on various forums about Barclays Finance.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated - and many thanks in advance!
    Scipio.