What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bamboo paper 1.6 ipad ipa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean - nor why you are in the Hacking section with your request.

Regardless, the app "Bamboo Paper - Notebook" is available as a free download from the App Store. It is version 1.6.

You can upgrade to get more notebooks for $1.99 (USD). If you mean that you want to know how you can get that upgrade without paying for it, then I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. We don't advocate getting stuff from the App Store without paying for it (unless it's offered for free by the developer). This includes in-app upgrades. That's piracy and not only is that not condoned here, it's against our rules AND illegal.

So, now that you know where to go to get this app, I'll close this thread as 'asked and answered." Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts