What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Piggies on 2012 iPad and iOS 6

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does this game work on the combo above? I get no sound and there doesn't seem to be a way to get the piggy going.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Solved the sound problem. Had the mute switch on. I guess that does mute much as other apps seem to ignore it. Now to figure out how to make the pig do something.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Solved the sound problem. Had the mute switch on. I guess that does mute much as other apps seem to ignore it. Now to figure out how to make the pig do something.

Got it figured out now. Different than angry birds.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Among a few others....and "play at" is more like it. :)

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have sounds problem too

I had changed the function of the Side Switch to "mute" which turned off the sound in this game. It didn't do that in any other app, though, so I had forgotton about it. It was in the on position (red showing) so I slide it to the normal position and the sound started working.

Most reactions

Latest posts