Bad experience w/Treegloo

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by sillisquid, Jul 26, 2011.

1. sillisquid

sillisquid iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ordered a Treegloo case for my iPad 2 seven weeks ago. Long story short, I was given a 2-4 week estimate (till it shipped). That slipped to another week. Then another week. I still haven't received notification of shipment.

I asked for a refund, and they haven't responded yet. I tried to request a refund from Paypal, but because it's been more than 45 days, Paypal won't help out.

I've heard good things about Treegloo, but I appear to have lost $57. Here's some screenshots to show the correspondence. Buyer beware...

Attached Files:

2. sillisquid

sillisquid iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It wasn't until I made posts to the forum, and on their facebook page that they instantaneously gave me a refund. It sucks that I had to go that far to get decent customer service, but oh well. I ordered my portenzo last night. Wanted to get them in the first place, but decided to give treegloo a chance. Whoops.
  3. 3DogThinks

3DogThinks iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also had a similar experience: Ordered a case in mid-April. Waited patiently for over 5 months, all the while being told that my case would ship soon. Despite their unfulfilled promises, I gave Treegloo the benefit of the doubt, as their explanations seemed sincere. Sometime after Labor Day, as my iPad sat unprotected, I finally gave up and canceled my order. It is now mid-October and I still have not received a refund, despite repeated requests. Unless you feel like being jerked around for months, my advice would be to buy your case elsewhere. By the way, I bought a Portenzo case on eBay. I received it in a matter of days and could not be happier with the quality.
  4. AgustasGoon

AgustasGoon iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately I can beat you both. Ordered mine back in May 2011 (now May 2012). Have had numerous exchanges with their customer service (Jen) and repeated promises for fulfillment of my order. I have been promised refunds, free cases, and more. "With ship this Friday...." at least thee times. I have nothing. It has been so long that now I have even moved back stateside from duty overseas. It gets even better when they just stopped responding to my e-mails and FB messages. Top Notch Company! F. I am confident they have a nice product but not being able to make a delivery in over a year just comes up short in my book. I feel like I am being punked, but unfortunately for Treegloo I just think they are that hosed up.