What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad day for the wife and I

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Miles is scrumptiously cute!! :)

Awhhh. Thanks I was going to post a pic but the forum errored out. I even reinstalled app and still nothing.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love puppies. Anyone watching Crufts in UK? The Pomeranians won the toy dog section. Yay! I love the agility section.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Reaction score
I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!!! :( LOSING A PET IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FEELING!! I had this Doberman named Chester when I was very young he would always protect me, but one day he got very sick, the day he died, the very last thing he did was watch me get on the bus and leave for school, then he died, when I got home I was so sad I wanted to cry, but I just held back my tears. I miss him so much even though I was very young when I lost him :(

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awww I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm sure you gave them the best life possible though :D *hugs*

Most reactions

Latest posts