What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backstab question

laughingrrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I'm playing Backstab and I'm stuck. I'm on Santa Alodia and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. I'm riding a horse. I got to a signpost that says Bristol, Choretto, Cuciba. I've killed some rabbits. I defended the village. Whenever I try to exit the level I get the message that I haven't finished my job. But I don't know what my job is! Any ideas?

Thanks!

callofdoodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea i am experinecing it too. they wanted me to get the document but i cannot jump that high .. so i landed in the bear's home and get scratched to death..

Stevewhi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
laughingrrrl said:
Okay, I'm playing Backstab and I'm stuck. I'm on Santa Alodia and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. I'm riding a horse. I got to a signpost that says Bristol, Choretto, Cuciba. I've killed some rabbits. I defended the village. Whenever I try to exit the level I get the message that I haven't finished my job. But I don't know what my job is! Any ideas?

Thanks!

I'm stuck at 60% I can't jump off cliff into water without being killed, I get on the beach I get killed. Please please please can someone guide me through it, even gameloft havent replied with assistance. I've tried now over 327 times and losing will.

Most reactions