What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to the Future game

Brewc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ayone else playing? Im stuck on using the tape recorder on doc brown, cant get it to record.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had it. Its cool, but i needed a more action oriented game.
The part u talkin about is following doc around n trying to record him. U have to pull up ur inventory, then click on the recorder so its in the main box to be used whn u go out of inventory. Then juss keep following doc around. U will record him being stuck on an equation. Once u got it recorded, go to the jail where the older doc is at n he will give u the answer to it. Then u go back to younger doc n u will tell him u solved the equation he has been stuck on. From there, young doc will take u serious. Hope that helps, buddy ;-)

OP
B

Brewc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the idea about what to do, marty just never seems to record, how long do you follow him anything you have to hold to make it record?

Hannahlufc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I got stuck on this part too for ages.

Select the recorder from you inventory to use follow behind doc, but make sure you click on doc and then it will give you an option to record him.

I kept following him around thinking it would automatically record which it doesn't

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the idea about what to do, marty just never seems to record, how long do you follow him anything you have to hold to make it record?

Do like the other poster said n just keep dollowing him once u recording. It will let u know when u got enough. Then see older doc n jail n playback what u recorded.

Most reactions