What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back grip protector

Wmacky1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to keep the Air as sleek and light as possible, and would like to go with the same setup I used on my 1st Gen Ipad. That is, A nice transport sleeve "waterfield", And then just a thin hard plastic back protector when it's removed from the sleeve. I can reuse my sleeve, but need a new back shell. Why can't I find the one I want. I found it in about 5 minutes for my Gen 1.

What a want is what I had before. It was a very inexpensive thin plastic rear snap on shell. But, this shell has a grippy feel to the outside. It both feels, and looks like black rubber. It also has a nice cirle cutout for the logo. It adds almost no additional size to the Ipad, but does offer some protection. Where can I find one for the Air?

Last edited:

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
try these Amazon.com: ipad air tpu

This is what I am using with my mini

51bl+7K+kvL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
W

Wmacky1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like some of those, but they appear to be of a softer material, as they appear lock on by slipping on OVER the front edge of the device.

The one I had was stiffer plastic that "snapped" to the sides of the Ipad leaving the front egde uncovered. Although it was a hard plastic it did have a rubber like outer coating.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts