What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Button

mmangini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to iPad, (actually new to anything Apple). Is there a back button like on my android phone? Having to press home button and then app icon to go back in to the app I'm using to go back scrrens or pages. Thanks in advance.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
If you have multitasking gestus enabled (settings-general) you can use 4 or 5 fingers at the same time sliding to the left to get to the last active app; sliding then with the 4 or 5 fingers to the right will bring you back to the first app.
This you can do several times to go through the apps you used recently (same order as they appear in the multitasking- row which you see when you slide with 4 or 5 fingers up the screen with multitasking gestures enabled or pressing the home button twice).
Hope this answers your question,
Henning

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Along with that, most applications have return buttons, they just aren't all uniform from app to app. Take this one for instance: it will state something like " ipad2 discussion" which takes you back to the previous screen.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts