What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awsome?

OttoRijswijk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the ipad 2 some thing you would talk about with you friends, or would you keep it for yourself?

iPad 2 wifi only 32GB

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rarely talk about it outside of here.

Many of my co-workers have (personal, not work-issued) iPads, but we just use them, rather than talk about them. I talked about apps with one person, but we just happened to have a rare few minutes to talk, and he'd gotten his iPad recently.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is this thread in the Poll section? Focus people! Please look at what section you are posting to in relation to your topic and post accordingly.

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't go up to people and just start talking about it but if it comes up in conversation I have no problem discussing it or showing how it works.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is the ipad 2 some thing you would talk about with you friends, or would you keep it for yourself?

iPad 2 wifi only 32GB
i dont know anyone else with an ipad but the couple of times i have mentioned that i have one i just got a funny look,you could tell they wernt really interested but before i got one i would have been the same,of course once you have one you want to tell people as its endlessly interesting and fun.

Most reactions

Latest posts