What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awaiting Delivery

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Sure, I'm new to this forum, but not a newbie...only 69 years young. Been a computer advocate since I built my first one (ever hear of Heathkits?) before there ever was a PC. Switched to a 21.5" iMac over a year ago and will never look back.

I've been wanting an iPad since they were introduced, so mine will arrive in about 10 days. I'll post when it's in my hands.

Larry

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I was brought up on Heathkits and still have my Heathkit digital alarm clock by the side of my bed now. A great shame they are no more.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
Larry118

Larry118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I've already downloaded the manual and am actively studying it (one of my "bad" habits is to actually read tech manuals before using stuff).

Most reactions