1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

AW-Open

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by swhite005, Nov 2, 2012.

1. swhite005

swhite005 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to find an app that will automatically connect my iPad to wifi without me having to select the wifi connection. The reason is because I do not have a 3g iPad, and in the event the iPad is stolen, the only way to track the device is if the suspect connects to wifi. I have the iPad password protected, so I don't believe the suspect would be able to connect to wifi. I thought that installing an app that could randomly check for wifi connections, and connect to them when possible, would give me a better chance at tracking the device.

I came across this app...AW-Open. I'm not sure if this is what I have been looking for. Does anyone have any experience with this app or another option to what I am looking for?

AW-Open can be found through the BigBossRepo in Cydia

Thanks