What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic zooming

ldutton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My children got onto my iPad and started to navigate a game with both of their hands during a zoom function. Now my device remains on the maximum zoom view, even after leaving the game, preventing me from viewing and thus operating/manipulating the device. I've already restored the device, granted after the zooming got stuck, and it remains in the maximum zoom view. Any suggestions to getting it back to normal?

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tap with three fingers and it will go back to normal, then go into settings, general,accessibility and turn off zoom.

OP
L

ldutton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boy do I feel stupid - after I did it and it worked, I hazily recalled there was a zooming feature that one could activate, but didn't realize what manouvers to use. Thanks!

chook1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does this work on ipad one? i powered my ipad off the on start up the screen is huge and the keyboard comes up small. i tried tapping 3 times to no avail....

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
chook1974 said:
does this work on ipad one? i powered my ipad off the on start up the screen is huge and the keyboard comes up small. i tried tapping 3 times to no avail....

Tap once with 3 fingers at the same time. Then go to settings> accessibility > and turn zoom off so this cannot happen accidentally.

Most reactions