What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic music downloads

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the point of setting automatic music downloads to on in the store settings on ipad?

When I do it, it downloads the music like it should, but then.. Whenver I sync my ipad to PC it just puts another copy on! Now I have 2 copies of each song on my iPad!!

OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple really is infuriating at times!

Ive just connected my iPad to Itunes on PC and unticked sync music and confirmed to delete all music on my iPad. However, the songs that I complained about being on twice - there is still one copy on! It. Will not play and has the downloading icon as seen in attachment. However there is nothing in the download queue on ipad itunes, and they are in my PC library!

So now, looks like im going to have to reset my whole iPad to factory?

Attachments

• image-3690277022.jpg
    image-3690277022.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 222
OP
jamie.long951

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to restore my iPod from backup and put music on again. Jut in case anyone else has this problem..,

Most reactions