1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Auto Download of My Newspaper (SF Chron) - what did I do wrong?

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by MikeVB, Oct 27, 2011.

1. MikeVB

MikeVB iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I have the IP2. I downloaded the ne OS(5). I got "Newstand." My San Francisco Chronicle subscription appeared. However, I never saw anything about affording me the opportunity to have the paper automatically downloaded every day (yes I am a subscriber who reads daily on my Ipad). I CAN each morning specifically press a button to download that morning's addition (so that I might read it going to work on BART).

I tried looking in settings. Nothing. How can I go back and cause the SF Chron to automatically download (presumably between midnight and 5am when it's published)?

Thank you kindly.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I've moved this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim