What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Telstra card in Canada?

drjuliebug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently traveled to Australia (short work related trip) and bought a prepaid Telstra card for my iPad, which worked fine. When I flew back to Toronto, the card picked up the Rogers network. This was a surprise, since my AT&T card from the U.S. doesn't pick up networks in Canada, and my Bell card from Canada doesn't pick up AT&T in the U.S.

Is it possible for me to actually use the card in Canada until it runs out of time or money? I don't keep my Bell card account active, because I rarely use 3G near home. I figure that if the Australian card works, I might as well use it up, even if it runs down the account very fast. I've already paid for it, and since it's prepaid, it can't run up further charges on my credit card.

Most reactions

Latest posts