What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia Telstra Pre-paid microsim

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How wonderful, I've done the ferry ride many times, it's a wonderful way to see the Harbour. What a coincidence I lived in Coogee many years ago and worked at Bondi Beach at the time, lovely beach by the way, but not a patch on ours up north. I may be biased, but no, we have beaches stretching for miles and miles. Hopefully you will love it so much you will come back!

Dennykrane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
How wonderful, I've done the ferry ride many times, it's a wonderful way to see the Harbour. What a coincidence I lived in Coogee many years ago and worked at Bondi Beach at the time, lovely beach by the way, but not a patch on ours up north. I may be biased, but no, we have beaches stretching for miles and miles. Hopefully you will love it so much you will come back!

Hi leelai
Where is "ours up north"
And secondly if I wasn't over 50 I'd have tried for a job there as well.
Angie and I will want to come every year, if we can, so we can see our friends, as long as they are staying over there.
can't see them coming home too soon

Andy

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I live in Brisbane, Queensland. Our state is called the Sunshine State. Beaches galore! Mackay is around 11 hours drive north from Brisbane. Beautiful beaches up there too, although you need to watch where you swim, sharks! Then you have the Great Barrier Reef which is just stunning. And then there's all the islands dotted around this area, just heaven! If you do plan on coming back, you should grab your friends and head on up, there is so much to see.

Most reactions