What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio Issues

enron29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there, need some help. Recently, I have been using DVDFab to rip my DVD's that I own to .m4v files so I can put them on my iPad. Everything got converted fine and put on my iTunes, and transferred to my iPad. However, the audio is not playing. The video plays just fine, but the audio is not coming through. If I scrub forward, I get some audio, but it keeps repeating like a broken record. Any ideas? I was really bummed when it didn't play correctly.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - this probably won't help, but it's easy so not much lost if it doesn't...

Have you tried completely powering the iPad down rather than simply putting it to sleep? Press and hold the Power button until the slider control appears?

Even Apple recommend this procedure every so often and it seems to fix a whole range of 'unexplained' issues.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts