1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Audio Cruise Control

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by MikesTooLz, Jun 25, 2012.

1. MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I made this app for my own use and thought I would upload it to the app store as a free download in case anyone else needs this type of thing.

What does the app do? You set a minimum and maximum volume. Your device will be set to the minimum volume when standing still and as you start moving, the faster you are going the higher the devices volume will go.

This is good if you drive your car with your windows down or if you just have a car that is not good at keeping out the noise of the road when traveling on the highway.
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,286 / 0
    Great idea for an app!

Got it...can't wait to use it!

iPad 2 3G 64gb
  3. clintroberts

clintroberts iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool app BUT when I useit the audio changes in huge jumps...its not smooth. So its very noticeable when changing volume. I know its based on the gps but there needs to be something that keeps it slow. I need this for my boat but need it smooth. Plus for wakeboarding and wakesurfing the sppeds are much less than a car. Have it adjust variable or just slowly adjust the volume..it