What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio alerts for face time calls and texts

caveshar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope someone can help me. I recently received an I pad 2 and have not been able to receive audio alerts for face time calls and texts. I have an I phone 4 and receive audio alerts for the same, but if I want to answer on my I pad, have to carry phone along so I know when a text or face time call is coming in. Mute button is not engaged and a sound has been selected for texts and for face time. Volume is at 100%. Do I need to take it back?

sarnielady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to goto settings, notifications, manually and scroll down to your Facebook, FaceTime, whatever and click on each one to turn on notification settings and set your alert styles etc, hth

OP
C

caveshar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything is on. I hear my selected sound when I send myself a message as before, but not when received. Any other suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts