What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attaching pdf in a facebook message problem?help!!!!

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems i can only attach a photo in a facebook message...i needed to attach a pdf(book) from my ibooks in fb message...bt when i try to do so ...tapping "attach files" only results in opening the photo(camera rolls)....wat do i do now?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid you'll have to select a different way to send that PDF. The iPad is really only designed to send pictures from within an app. Maybe if you opened the PDF and selected to e-mail it? That might work.

But, this is the way it is - the iPad is app-centric, not file-centric. So, you can't just open a file browser window and pick a file. Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
Anny266

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I worked that way and it worked ...thanks for the suggestion

OP
Anny266

Anny266

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But i sometimes hate the way we cant work things in our own way in the ipad...or any ios....and that makes it really boring for me...

Most reactions

Latest posts