What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atomic browser help

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Paid my 59p for Atomic after seeing all the praise. Now can't get my bookmarks in as I don't know what the file is called on my Mac. Would have thought Atomic would have brought the bookmarks across from Safari automatically!!!

Helpl please.

lewgarrotto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Under settings in Atomic go to import/export bookmarks and follow instructions given on last page. Instructions sound weird but they work like a charm.

OP
P

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Lew, Trouble is, as per my question, I can't identify my bookmarks file on the Mac.
Cheers,
Peter

OP
P

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Petra,
Once I did that the correct file was identified and imported.

Cheers,
Peter

rob762

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way toexport bookmarks from safari on the iPad? I want to get my safari bookmarks into 'atomic'.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rob762 said:
Is there a way toexport bookmarks from safari on the iPad? I want to get my safari bookmarks into 'atomic'.

Me too! Did you ever figure how to do it.

MikeV

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way on the IPAD to take your SAFARI BOOKMARKS and use them in ATOMIC? the instructions everyone talks about is for safari on PC or mac and I use Safari on Ipad...

manman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so I did the export bookmarks thing and it worked for me using email, but I also tried iTunes Sharing. Sorry i'm not really up to speed on what iTunes sharing is, but from the little bit of research I did, I didn't understand how to related it to the bookmark export. When I click the button it says the file was saved to my 'downloads directory'. Where is this directory? How can I access that, and how do I use that with iTunes sharing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts