What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T Unveils 3G Data Plans for Apple iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
at&tlogo-1.jpg

AT&T has today unveiled its 3G pre-paid data plans for the iPad, which include access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide at no extra cost.

The Domestic Data Plans for the iPad are as follows:

• $14.99 per month for 250 MB
• $29.99 per month for unlimited data

The charges will be automatically renewed every 30 days, unless you cancel your service, and you can change your domestic plan any time without penalty. Should you make a change, a new 30-day window will begin.

If you’re worried about possibly exceeding your monthly data limit, AT&T says that the on-device management system enables you to keep an eye on your data consumption directly via your iPad, and that users on the $14.99 plan will receive three alerts when they’re about to reach their 250 MB data limit – at 20 percent, 10 percent, and zero – when they will also be given the opportunity to add more data. Should you miss all the warnings and exceed your allowed amount of data, then your plan will expire, but AT&T say that you can simply add another one.

By Maura Sutton, iPad Forums.net
[Source: AT&T 3G Data Plans for Apple iPad ]

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is bound to their interpretation of the word unlimited.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything I have read has said this is a truly uncapped unlimited plan. I'm sure many of us will take that as a challenge. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts